Skip to Content

Enhancement to LO Datasource not appearing in LBWE

In SD Contracts we have a custom field in the header. I want to extract that as part of the datasource 2LIS_11_VAHDR.

To do this I have gone to RSA6. Found the datasource 2LIS_11_VAHDR. Appended the field I want to the Extract Structure MC11VA0HDR and activated.

I have removed the Hide Field and Field Is Only Known check box and I have generated the datasource.

Using SMOD / CMOD I have then added code to EXIT_SAPLRSAP_001 to fill it.

I have filled the setup data with a small sample of test data and when I run the datasource in RSA3 I can see the fields and they have data.

However when I now go to LBWE and click Maintenance for the datasource 2LIS_11_VAHDR I cannot see my ZZ field to move it from the right to the left.

After reading I saw some comments saying that I need to append the ZZ field to

MCVBAKUSR too. So I tried that and I still cant see it LBWE.

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • Sep 03, 2018 at 08:47 PM

    Hi,

    Have a look at the below KBA.

    https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/1779063


    regards,

    Colin

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded