Hi ABAP experts,
I need to create a custom bar code functionality with following parameters.
I have tried in Smart style, but i could not find to create custom bar codes. I could see only standard SAP bar code styles.
Please help me the way to create custom bar codes.
Interleaved Two out of Five Barcode, ITF
- Encoded characters: numeric
- Type of code: continuous. Each character is followed by the next one, without quiet intervals, meaning that all the spaces are part of the encoding.
- Length of Symbol: fixed (however, it allows the encoding of any length of numeric field having an even number of digits). The total width is fixed and does not depend on encoded information.
- Decoding: bidirectional. Although it can be read in both directions, when it is electronically decoded, it is read in the right direction.
- Required check digit: mandatory. The routine for obtaining the check digit will be moduleu2019s 10.
- Numeric Encode: the barcode must also specify data in numeric format, which will be located in the lower part of it.
- Minimum nominal module: 0.191 mm (0.0075 inches).
- Maximum Density: 7.1 characters/cm (18 characters/inch). The code density is the relationship between the number of encoded characters and the length they get once printed.
- Quiet Zones: 1.1 characters/cm. Must have reserved zones or margins, with no bars, just spaces to the left, before Start character and spaces to the right, after Stop character.
- Additional feature: Unique Start and Stop Characters.
- Contrast: it is the relationship between the reflectance of dark bars and light spaces in the code. It should not be lower than 63%; the desirable contrast goes from 75% to 100%. This last percentage is obtained when the bars are fully black and the spaces fully white.
- White: eight (8) modules on each side.
- Printing Colors:
For BARS (Dark): BLACK
For SPACES (Light): WHITE