In SAP BI 7.0 SP21 (SAPKW70021) we would like to enable an existing SAP BI reporting user
a) to create own broadcasts for existing querys and schedule them for automatic distribution via e-mail.
b) to view and edit broadcasts and broadcast schedules of other users.
In order to enable the user to do a) and b) we did an authorization trace and resulting from that we provided the user with an additional role covering the following authorizations (additional to his existing authorizations which already allowed him to execute reports and send them via broadcaster):
- ACTVT: 03, 16, 23, 63, 66
- RSADMWBOBJ: BR_SETTING
- ACTVT: *
- RS_EVID: *
- RS_EVTYPE: *
- RS_OBJID: *
- RS_OBJTYPE: *
- BTCADMIN: *
- JOBACTION: LIST, PLAN, PROT, RELE, SHOW
- JOBGROUP: *
- BTCUNAME: *
When the user now tries to open an existing broadcast setting the following happens:
- OK: The user is able to open the broadcast setting (both from RSRD_ADMIN and from Web analyzer)
- OK: The user can put his own user-ID in the field "Authorization user" and save the setting
- OK: The user is also able to create a new schedule and save the modified broadcast setting
- NOT OK: After the broadcaster started broadcasting according to the schedule, the broadcast fails with one of the two following error messages:
- RSRD 141: Missing authorization for user XY to schedule Query ABC
- RSRD 191: Setting ABC: User XY not usable for backround processing
According to help.sap.com the above-mentioned authorizations should enable a user to create and modify BI broadcasting schedules. As also the trace for the execution of schedules with an administration user has not revealed any missing authorizations, I would be glad if any of you could provide some assistance here.
Thanks in advance