(If this category is not suitable, please let me know where I should post)
I have difficulty with user mapping in login ticket.
- What I want to do ...
(1) Logon to Portal(LDA) with User A which has User B in attribute C
(2) Portal issues logon ticket for AS ABAP with User B
(3) Logon to AS ABAP with User B
SSO doesn't work. It seems user mapping doesn't work because logon ticket has User A.
- What I did ...
SSO between AS ABAP and AS Java is established and working correctly
LDAP authentication on AS Java is working correctly
(1) Set User B name to attribute C column in LDAP
(2) Set "attribute" to parameter "ume.usermapping.refsys.mapping.type" in AS Java
(3) Assign physical attribute "C" to REFERENCE_SYSTEM_USER at Data Source Definition
(4) Upload updated definition file and restart AS Java
(5) Create User A in LDAP, and create User B in AS ABAP
I don't know why user mapping doesn't replace User A to User B.
Anyone can help me??
AS ABAP: N4S (NW7.0 Trial version on Linux)
AS Java: CE1 (NW7.11 Rreview version on Windows)
LDAP: Sun Java Directory Server5.2 (DSEE on WIndows)