Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Apart from using RSTXSCRP is there any other way of exporting a Sapscript?.

We've been using RSTXSCRP to export Sapscripts in Russian from a noon-unicode SAP system. However, the text file seems to have hashes (#) where the Russian text should be. I've tried this program when logged in both English and Russian, but the result is the same, and hence the question.

Regards

Gary

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • Jul 03, 2009 at 07:03 AM

    Hi,

    Check out the below link, regarding same issue

    http://www.sapfans.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=329970&p=1001599

    Regards

    Bala Krishna

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Strangely enough that link was one that I created and answered. However, despite thinking at the time that was the solution when checking I found that the already had the Russian code page setup and the Cyrilic font was already installed in the SAPLPD.

      So, I guess I'm back to square one.

      I'm going back to the clients today so will retry the export of the Sapscript in Russian as I did not actually carry this out last time, it was performed by a collegue. 😉

      Regards

      Gary King (Dr Sidewalk)

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jul 03, 2009 at 07:56 AM

    there is another way. Goto TA Smartforms, pick your desired form and hit F7.

    When in form then goto Menu->Utilities->download form.

    downloading it to a local file.

    then log on in desired system.

    create a new empty form of desired name and go in edit mode.

    Then again Menu->utilities->upload.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded