I have three queries regarding external Service Procurement
1) IN SERVICES Purchase order , Over delivery Tolerance and unlimited TOLERANCE can be defined at two places ,
A) in Service tab aginst each service
B) iN po LINE ITEM , DELIVERY tAB
What is the use of defining at two places and how system works , if I define 0% Overdelivery in Services but checked "Unlimited" in Delivery tab , how system will behave ?
2) If I make OverDelivery tolerance in PO Line detail->delivery Tab as ZERO , UNLIMITED automatically gets changed to YES (Flaged) ... Why it is so ? I may have cases where I dont want any Overdeliver Tolerances ?
3) In SPRO -> MM-> EXTERNAL SERVICES Mgmt -> Define Screen layout ..
we can define our screen layouts for following combinations ( as per SAP Help)
1) Object (e.g. purchase order)
2) Document type (e.g. NB)
3) Transaction code (e.g. SAP transaction ME21N)
4) Release indicator (in the standard system: B)
You can define your own field selection strings for the specified release indicator. The field selection string must be identical with the relevant release indicator.
5) Item category (e.g. D for external service or B for blanket purchase order) e.g. ME21N, "Create purchase order".
What is the priority of searching relevant Screen layout ,
like If i have defined one field (Say service number) , mandatory at Object level , Display at Document level and optional at Tocode level ... Will system show me as Display/mandatory or optional ?
Pls do reply ...