this is our requirement. existence of email id coming in the idoc needs to be cheked for duplicate in db1 and db2 based on which databases are updated /error email trigerred
1. Receive step IDOC in BPM
2. Transformation step between IDOC and Stored procedure request.
3. Send synchrounous -- to receive the responses from stored procedure .
4. Switch with four branches based on the resposes received (Need to check on condition for GLM_ID)
1. Not Duplicate in db1 and login exist in db2 - update db1 and db2
2. Not duplicate indb1 and login not existing in db2 --create account in db1
3. duplicate indb1 and in login exist in db2 -- trigger email and update db1
4.duplicate indb1 and and login not in db2 - trigger email and and update db1
pleaase advise whether I can go with following bpm steps
and also can we maintain replication speed by always updating the db1 in the beginning and performing the rest of the steps afterwards?