Here is the scenario that i need some help on.
1. AP Doc 5100104089 created for vendor 120132 in the amount of $2880.00
2. Check 440816 created in SAP clearing doc 20000002304 for AP doc 5100104089
3. Check 440816 was voided in the system making AP doc 5100104089 open for payment again
4. Check 440927 issued for vendor 120132 in the amount of $2880.00 using AP doc 5100104089 in the following payment run
5. Check 440816 was actually cashed at the bank, so the check void had to be reset in SAP
5. Reset of voided check 440816- this opened up the payment document 2000002304 again.
Now when we run FBL1N for vendor, it shows one open item, where in it is not actually open, the vendor was paid twice and the money was received back from the vendor.
i need to know how to clear the payment document 20000002304