Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Memory error when sync

Hi all,

When doing a initial sync I get many error but the first one is a memory corruption error.

*Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

at SAPbobsCOM.IDocuments.GetByKey(Int32 AbsEntry)

at NetPoint.SynchSBO.SBOObjects.SBODelivery.SBOToNetPoint(SBOQueueObject qData)

at NetPoint.SynchSBO.SynchObjectBase.Synch()*

In this note (1085699) is says that I should close open tables and minimize the update of the log file.

I have no open table and the log file seems to be all right.

Anyone an idea? The problem keeps coming back after starting the proces again (and again).

thanks,

Eric

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

2 Answers

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jun 15, 2009 at 07:17 PM

    Hi Eric

    This is addressed in SP1 for Web tools 6

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      Hi Eric

      The synch service in SP1 in Web tools 6 opens a new connection everytime it runs rather than using a previous connection, thereby avoiding the possibility that the OS has reallocated the memory for the previous connection

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Aug 24, 2009 at 05:55 PM

    Bryce

    I am running Webtools 6 SP01 patch 4 and I am getting a similar error.

    Attempted to read or write protected memory. This is often an indication that other memory is corrupt.

    at SAPbobsCOM.IBusinessPartners.Update()

    at NetPoint.SynchSBO.SBOObjects.SBOPartner.SBOToNetPoint(SBOQueueObject qData)

    at NetPoint.SynchSBO.SynchObjectBase.Synch()

    Is this a know issue and is the a fix. I have tried restarting the server to no effect.

    Gary

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Gary what version of B1 are you on.

      I got these DIAPI related errors - apparently Webtools does not support B1 2007A PL49 through to SP01 PL05 - you need to be on the latest patch SP01 PL06 to avoid this issue

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.