In several tutorials (like one of building a bulletin board, .. ) the properties are always customizied by hand. The thing is that I need to create them via program. In this way I don't know if it is possible to create the properties and the namespace (like I can do it in the metadata administration).
I just want the following:
- I have a entry for an article (name, title, category, description, ... )
- I want to add some documents to the entry
- For this entry I have several (own) properties
Later on (and I think that I know how to do this) I want:
- to display an overview of the articles with some filter capabilities
- showing a detail page
- Develop some renderer for being used be the enterprise search
The thing I don't get is how to create the properties with WD4J?
Could someone help and bring some light into my darkness?