Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Jun 03, 2009 at 01:35 AM

Data not appearing in the DSO

20 Views

Hi experts,

Based on requirement i have enhanced the DSO already exsisting in production system with new infoobjects and enhanced the required fileds in datasource level also and transported to production sysem.I have made certain changes in report level also by taking the newly added infoobjects and transported in production system successfully.

My question is when i am going to execute the report it is showing there is no applicable data found.

We donot have the data at source system level for the new infoobjects but the data is present for the previously exsisting infoobjects. when data is exsisting for the old infoobjects which were exsisting before i made the changes to the dso then why the report is not fetching any data from the dso.

Note :- The DSO is exsisting in active stage only and data is present for the old info objects also.

please clarify my question.

thanks and regards

pedamarla