Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdException

Hi,

I tried to re-import bapi from one of our servers ODA, i came across with new exception,

infact all the bapis which i am trying to reimport are resulting with same type exception....

i confirm that my JCO Destinations are fine

configured properly the data type for Application data and Dictonary Meta data properly in My JCO Creations in webdynpro content administrator

ping and test are successfull, i have even restarted the J2EE server once i re-imported the bapi.

Please find the error message,

it will be a great help if some can provide me you views on this

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.TypeNotFoundException: type com.airliquide.baicalv2.model.types.Konda could not be loaded: com.sap.dictionary.runtime.DdException:

Type com.airliquide.baicalv2.model.types.Konda does not exist

Thanks and Regards

Chandra

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

3 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    May 18, 2009 at 09:02 AM

    Hi,

    Please go through the following post:

    wdtypenotfoundexception-type-modeltypeszbtrwbselem

    It may help you.

    Regards.

    Rajat

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hi Rajat,

      Thanks for the reply,

      I have followed all the steps and the suggestions given in the thread still i am not able to find any success.

      i dont knw whether any caching happening in the ODA servers or in the message severs.

      i am clueless

      can you suggest me.

      thanks and regards

      chandra

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    May 18, 2009 at 09:46 AM

    Hi,

    Have you tried deleting the mmodel and then importing it again and then setting the required mapping and binding?

    Deleting and then importing the model should solve your problem.

    Regards.

    Rajat

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      Hi,

      the issue is resolved,

      the problem was when you re-import the model in the webdynpro for java , the JCO destinations RFC Metadata and Model data are not rightly pointed,with its corresponding(ODA JCO Destinations) , proper user name and password,

      that is the reason, the first and second screens are quite strange in the webdynpro as the first screen gives u to enter the host name system number,JCO Names , username and password but int he second screen if you enter other servers bapi it was still able to give u the bapis,

      logically the first screen has NDB server JCO Destinations and the second screen we give the bapi names of ODA servers , it is still able to give the bapis. that led to this problem

      we should have given the proper JCO Destination names in the first screen during the reimport model in webdynpro for java.

      thanks for the information was really helpfull,

      Kind Regards

      Chandra

      Edited by: chandrasekhar.klmn on May 20, 2009 9:44 AM

      Edited by: chandrasekhar.klmn on May 20, 2009 9:45 AM

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    May 20, 2009 at 07:46 AM

    always rightly point the jco destinations in reimport model in webdynpro for java as the first and second screens during navigation in reimporting model in webdynpro for java doesnt actually authenticates the jco destinations but it tries to give all the bapis of other servers too.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded