We have an intriguing problem with a missing link in our ESS/MSS setup.
We have just transported our content from Development to Production (on both the ECC and the Portal environments). However, in our custom menu area we only have 4 out of 5 links.
I can confirm that:
1. The PCD configuration appears to be correct in development and QA
2. The resources link is correct
3. The JCo connections appear to be fine
4. The PCD object exists and is permitted for all users
5. There are no authorisation errors occuring
6. The WebDynpro application is working fine
7. The destination content is also missing from teh SAP standard XSSMenuArea.
We have attempted re-transporting (in case of error) but nothing turned up.
Any advice where else we should investigate / any known issues?
Thanks in advance,