We are using portal version ESS & MSS. In ESS -> Personal Data, the first name and last name should come in the non-editable mode.
So I have made an entry for P0002-VORNA in V_T588MFPROPC. I have marked it as read only.
Even after this change, I am finding the first name in editable mode in ESS.
Also I have followed the steps mentioned below,
1. To display the Role Editor, log on to PCD. Choose Content Administration -> Portal Content -> Content Provided by SAP -> End User Content -> Employee Self-Service.
2. Open Employee Self-Service -> iViews -> Personal Information -> India -> Personal Data.
3. Click Preview to display the overview page in preview mode. On the overview page, choose Edit to display the edit screen of personal data. Enter the required data. Select this field (first name) and press CTRL and the secondary mouse button at the same time.
4. Select Yes to disable.
5. Click Apply to confirm the changes.
6. Select Disable end user personalization for this iView to disable personalization at application level.
7. Review and save your entries.
The above steps has been mentioned in IMG.
Even after this change, the same problem occurs.
Can u please guide me on this?