I am trying to update global product master using "BAPI_PRDSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2". I successfully tested the BAPI by executing it through SE37 and passing following parameters:
1. LOGICAL_SYSTEM = <Techinal Name>
2. COMMIT_CONTROL = 'A'
3. PRODUCT_HEAD = <Relevant Details>
4. PRODUCT_HEAD_X = <Relevant Details>
On execution, the product was created as expected.
However, the BAPI failed to create the product when called through an ABAP program passing the exacly same parameters as specified above. Following messages are returned in the 'Return' structure:
1. Type: E, ID: /SAPAPO/MAT, Number: 033, Message: Base unit of measure PAC does not exist (Product D100126CCF has not been created)
2. Type: I, ID: /SAPAPO/CIF, Number: 003, Message: Application log (ext. no. IWVNWI7A81XX0000MAWAJ0) for obj. APO_BAPI and sub-obj. PRD_APS has been logged
I have tried using COMMIT_CONTROL A,S,E and blank. Nothing worked.
SCM Version 5.00.
Edited by: Anoop Sahu on May 11, 2009 7:11 PM