Request you kind help in the below scenario of Asset accounting - depreciation posting:
I have done the below steps in Asset accounting in SAP:
1. I have created an AUC (Asset Under Construction) asset with AUC asset class. (T code -AS01)
2. Post acquistion for the asset created (T code: F-90 - with Vendor / asset)
3. For converting the AUC asset to Fixed asset, as it is a normal AUC asset recrod, I tried with the Transfer option (T Code: ABUMN) - selecting "New Asset" opiton - to create the receiver asset with "Buidings" asset class.
4. system posted a document for the acquisition postings of the new asset created - so the AUC asset has been transferred to the newly created asset.
5. Now, If i run the depreciation for this asset (with T code : AFAB), I found there is no documents posted for depreciation - and also, in the asset master record of the newly created asset, "No depreciation" message appears.
My question is : How to post depreciation of this new asset - transferred from the AUC asset?
Thanks in advance