Here is my Scenerio:
1) Assuming I've created a role : ROLE1 in DEV
2) I create a transport TR1 with that ROLE1, NOT yet released.
3) Then I added ME21 txn to ROLE1.
4) Then I released the transport TR1
5) Then I remove ME21 txn from ROLE1.
6) Then I transport role from DEV to QA.
Q1) I would expect In QA, ROLE1 will still has ME21. - True?
Q2) TR1 will be the snapshot of the ROLE1 when I release the transport TR1 - True?
Now, I want to delete the ROLE1,
A) I would need to create another Transport TR2 first with ROLE1 in DEV
B) Then delete ROLE1 in DEV
C) Then release Transport TR2
D) Then I decided that I still need ROLE1. (oops)
Q3 I should not transport TR2 so that it won't delete it in QA. - True?