I deployed Java consumption application as described in below link 
Using the Message Management Service (MMS) Cockpit I can send messages to a message management service and I can see the stored messages, using "Display stored messages" in the MMS Cockpit (for different devices and different message types).
After deploying and starting the iotstarterkit application I can access the application but I get blank for all the lists.
I have made below checks before posting here:
- "starterkit" java app is bound to the same schema ID as "iotmms". They both have a binding pointing to same schema(iotmmsschema) ID.
- Destinations section of "starterkit" app.
"iotrdms" destination URL is
https://iotrdmsiotservices-pxxxxtrial.hanatrial.ondemand.com/com.sap.iotservices.dms (with trial suffix), User is (with no trial suffix) and Password is my SAP Cloud platform login password.
- Destination section of "starterkit" app.
For "iotmms" destination:
URL is https://iotmmspxxxxtrial.hanatrial.ondemand.com/com.sap.iotservices.mms (with trial suffix), User is (with no trial suffix) and Password is my SAP Cloud platform login password.
- In browser on executing below link, I get following devices.
- I created device types, message types and devices via the IoT Services Cockpit (see below picture).
Can someone help me, what might be the problem?