Hi, can anybody help me?
What can be done if to PO an incoming invoice was created, but beacuse of some error messages only held, not posted. Now, if they try to delete the invocie (though transaction MIR4) , the message comes :
Invoice document xxxxxx cannot be processed further
Message no. M8422
The invoice document xxxxxxxx contains the purchasing document xxxxxxxx, and the item 00290. You cannot enter the invoice for this item, or you cannot cancel the invoice document. This can have various causes, for example:
- The PO item is locked
- THE PO item is flagged for deletion
- Another employee is currently processing the purchase order
- The purchase order has not yet been released
- The corresponding service entry sheet has been deleted
- For a held invoice for planned delivery costs: the vendor in the held invoice does not match the vendor in the purchase order condition or with the vendor from the purchase order history. This is because the vendor in the purchase order condition has been changed in the meantime. -> In this case, you can no longer process the held document. You can use report Z_MRM_DELETE_PP from note 501905 to delete the document
The position 290 in Po seems to be ok, no deletion flag or something else, no change of vendor.
Could be the problem caused by the fact, that in the meantime the reall invoice to the same PO was created and also posted?
So how can we delete the held invoice without implementing the note?