Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Error code:-2147215357 Error code name:internal

Hi,

I've got a headache. A hit-in-the-face-with-a-sledgehammer headache. I'm creating a Java application which generates reports. The application is set up so that Crystal Reports may be created both through a http-request and through a bat-file that calls the main method.

When I run my application through my browser it compiles my beautiful report. But when I run it via the bat file (which includes exactly the same JARs that the web app does) I get the following error:

com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.lib.ReportSDKException: com.businessobjects.reports.sdk.JRCCommunicationAdapter---- Error code:-2147215357 Error code name:internal
 at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.lib.ReportSDKException.throwReportSDKException(Unknown Source)
 at com.crystaldecisions.proxy.remoteagent.z.a(Unknown Source)
 at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.application.ReportAppSession.int(Unknown Source)
 at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.application.ReportAppSession.initialize(Unknown Source)
 at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.application.ClientDocument.for(Unknown Source)
 at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.application.ReportClientDocument.for(Unknown Source)
 at com.crystaldecisions.sdk.occa.report.application.ClientDocument.open(Unknown Source)
 at com.crystaldecisions.reports.sdk.ReportClientDocument.open(Unknown Source)
 at privacy.privacy.privacy.privacy.privacy(PrintCrystalReport.java:221)
 at privacy.privacy.privacy.privacy.privacy(ReportBatchExecute.java:229)
 at privacy.privacy.privacy.privacy.privacy(ReportBatchExecute.java:165)
 at privacy.privacy.privacy.privacy.privacy(ReportBatchExecute.java:255)
 at privacy.privacy.privacy.privacy.main(ReportBatchExecute.java:249)

Does anyone have any idea what can cause this error? I've would've jumped out the window a long time ago if it would be high enough to ensure a quick death. I should mention this application worked last week and as far as I can remember I haven't changed a single character in the source code. I've been struggling with this for six hours straight...

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

1 Answer

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Mar 30, 2009 at 06:08 PM

    I found the error. I had missed to include some JAR file. Don't know which one. I went through the list here: https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c0afbbb9-8f1e-2b10-649f-a0d92c407657.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded