I am trying to run an application that generates a report which was written in VB6. The report was written in Crystal Reports 11.0. It worked well on the old server.
We got a new server. Loaded SQL Server 2005. The boss had to buy Crystal Reports 11.5. We have tried to run the report, but it is failing. I can open the report in the Designer. We are using "sa" in the connection string.
The report is built on a stored procedure. I logged into SQL Server with the sa account and was able to run the stored procedure. I've checked to make sure the path is valid. The credentials are being passed by an ini file and that checks out.
I'm not sure what else to look at.
.PDFExportAllPages = True
.FormatType = crEFTPortableDocFormat
.DiskFileName = strTargetDirectory & "\" & strFilename & "." & "pdf"
.DestinationType = crEDTDiskFile
.ExcelExportAllPages = True
.FormatType = crEFTExcel97
.DiskFileName = strTargetDirectory & "\" & strFilename & "." & "xls"
It fails right at the Report.Export line.
Thanks for your help.