i have the following scenario:
1) i have company 'A' under company code 1000( purchasing plant) and it has 10 depos namely( A1 TO A10).
2) i have another company 'B' under company code 2000( manufacturing plant) .
3) under company code 'B' it has three manufacturing plant namely B1,B2 and B3.
4) Products x,y and Z are produced in all three plants namely B1,B2 and B3.
5) company 'A' receives the forecast for the year and give the requirement for all the three products(X,Y and Z)
to company 'B'
6) Based on the input from company 'A' icompany 'B' produce and sell all the final products(X,Y and Z) to
7) company 'A ' and 'B' comes under same management and control area.
8) How to map into sap and how the requirement will be transferred from company' A' to 'B' and total stock
available under plants B1,B2 and B3 should be considered for MRP run for final products X,Y and Z.
( currently requirement is passed between executives of two company in the meeting).
9) some times the company 'B' has to deliver the final product to any of the depos( say A3 or A6) which is
situated near plant B1( under company code B) on instruction from company 'A', but the payment is paid only to company 'A' .This is done to avoid transit delay and transportation cost.
How to map into sap scenario