Skip to Content
Former Member
Mar 17, 2009 at 12:23 PM

How Can we Change the Emp. Date of Joining in HR Master Data


Dear Friends,

Can any body tell me what is the problem, actually i tried to change the emp. date of Joining which is wrongly enter actually the Correct DOJ is 14.09.1989 but instead of wrongly entered that 14.12.1989.

So, Pls tell me how would i change the From 14.09.1989 to 14.09.1989.....

Actually for changing the DOJ purpose i went to PA30 and then Utilities--->Changeentry/leavingDate and then i tryd to change their the DOJ but the below mentioned error is coming.............

Change in earliest retroactive accounting date time not possible

Message no. PG713


The changes that you have made make a recalculation necessary for 14.09.1989.

The field Earliest personal recalculation date in time evaluation

in the Payroll Status (0003) infotype limits recalculation for time evaluation to 01.01.1990.

System Response

You cannot make any entries before this date, the entry is therefore not permissible.


Check your entries and, if necessary, the earliest recalculation date

so the above is error is coming while i tryd to change.................

Can anybody tell me about were is the problem and how would i get the solution to Change the DOJ

From 14.12.1989 to 14.09.1989.....

Please help me frnds...........