Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Webservice Error ECC_BATCHIDQR

Hi,

We have downloaded sample project "QA_eSOA" and trying to configure it back to our ECC system.

As part of this, while configuring webservice for ECC_BATCHIDQR we are not able to move further after clicking "Next" button in action block. Below are the details.

URL for WSDL is as below.

http://XX.XXX.XX.XXX:8000/sap/bc/srt/xip/sap/ECC_BATCHIDQR?sap-client=100&wsdl=1.1

We are able to see WSDL XML being generated when we execute this URL through browser.

But when we gave this URL in webservice action block and after clicking "Next" nothing happening.

No errors are shown and didn't show next screen.

Can I get some help.

Thanks,

Amara.

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Related questions

2 Answers

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Mar 15, 2009 at 10:40 AM

    Srinivas,

    are there any errors shown in the NetWeaver Log?

    Michael

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      Micheal,

      When I checked logs under "SAP Logs" soon after accessing webservice from xMII workbench I found below records. I can see in below log that SLD read failed at domain. I am not sure what is the work around for and also I am not sure whether this is causing the problem.

      Can I get some hekp in this regard.

      Thanks,

      Amara.

      info 2009-03-24 21:43:53:102 [permissions_collection_operator]: [permission_collection]: domain's permissions: [

      standalone: []

      collections: ... [see details]

      /System/Security com.sap.engine.services.security sap.com/tcwddispwda NJSAPNET1 Server 0 0_39832

      info 2009-03-24 21:43:53:102 [permissions_collection_operator]: [permission_collection]: AccessController.checkPermission((com.sap.engine.lib.security.SldPermission SLD read)) failed at domain [sap.com/tclmwebadminmainframewd/webdynpro/public/lib/sap.comtclmwebadminmainframe~wd.jar]

      /System/Security com.sap.engine.services.security sap.com/tcwddispwda NJSAPNET1 Server 0 0_39832

      warning 2009-03-24 21:43:53:102 SLD is not accessible. Check SLD Data Supplier service settings.

      /Applications com.sap.lm.webadmin.mainframe.MainFrameComp sap.com/tcwddispwda NJSAPNET1 Server 0 0_39832

      info 2009-03-24 21:43:53:086 [permissions_collection_operator]: [permission_collection]: domain's permissions: [

      standalone: []

      collections: ... [see details]

      /System/Security com.sap.engine.services.security sap.com/tcwddispwda NJSAPNET1 Server 0 0_39832

      info 2009-03-24 21:43:53:086 [permissions_collection_operator]: [permission_collection]: AccessController.checkPermission((com.sap.engine.lib.security.SldPermission SLD read)) failed at domain [sap.com/tclmwebadminmainframewd/webdynpro/public/lib/sap.comtclm~webadmin

  • Posted on Mar 25, 2009 at 01:00 PM

    On the main MII menu under System Management - System Administration do you have a proxy configured? If not try entering the appropiate details for your environment.

    Another way to test this is by placing the wsdl url in an http loader action and then tracing out the string content to see if the wsdl is loader or an error was produced.

    Regards,

    Jamie

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.