I am running Business Objects XI R2 SP2 and running Xcelsius 2008 FP1.
Basically within my models i use LiveOffice to refresh the initial data used within the models and then I use QaaWS to use certain drill through parameters to retrieve more detailed information.
All this works fine and returns all the data i need, but i get session errors when accessing the models from Infoview.
When i log into Infoview, i can run 1 model fine and do all the necessary refreshes and further drill downs without any trouble, but when i close the model down and try to go into the next model i get the following error message;
Your webintelligence session has timeed out WIS: 30553.
NOw i have updated all the setting i know of eg;
1) Webi report server timeout in server properties
2) Configured the command line of the webi report server in CCM to include the timeout parameter.
3) Web.xml file has been amended to increase the session timout
4) Web.xml file has been amended to uncomment the listener settings
5) i have even updated the session timeout on the Tomcat server (tomcat\conf\web.xml)
Has anyone any other ideas as i can not access the models