Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Mar 11, 2009 at 09:00 AM

Wild Card Search after SP13 Upgrade

19 Views

hi,

After we upgraded SRM 5.0 to SP13 we ran into Product Search issues.

We applied below notes

Note 1295464 - Product search with description in SRM documents.

Note 1287795: Product search help does not display product description

Note 1289620: Search help for Product ID with leading zero's fails.

But the following issues still persist.

1. Wild Card searches fail - When * is added at end.

2. After a good search that display some results, When user searches with bad Description it fails. It still ignores what I have put in description and shows results based on remaining filters.

Thanks

Nikhil