Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Need Help: Error sending MS message (errno: 239)

Hi,

To give a background, I have this XI project which sends messages to the destination via http / JPR. While in the RWB of the XI server, the message was successfully sent, we got this error in the destination:

Error Category: XI_J2EE_MESSAGING_SYSTEM

Error Code: INBOUND_DELIVERY_ERROR

Given this, I tested the JPR, and got these error messages:

u201CStarting JPR selftest via MS with timeout 60000 msec ...

Synchronous request: SystemFaultException: Error sending MS message. Exception: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (errno:239)

Synchronous request for application fault: SystemFaultException: Error sending MS message. Exception: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (errno:239)

Synchronous request for system error: SystemFaultException: Error sending MS message. Exception: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused (errno:239)

Doneu201D

Would you guys know how to solve this? Would also really appreciate your thoughts and inputs.

Thanks!

Angelo

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

4 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Posted on Mar 11, 2009 at 05:17 AM

    Hello,

    Please verify the URL that you are providing and the UserId/password. The problem is with connection to your destination.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Posted on Mar 11, 2009 at 07:19 AM

    do you still facing the problem...

    Please refer the links below,

    [receiver-soap-adapter--error-connection-refused-er]

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hi,

      Unfortunately, not yet. I'm still confirming with the owner of the proxy about the URL and user id and password.

      However, this was done using a self test in the JPR, and not when XI sent a message. For some reason, the destination was able to get the message, but just ended up as an error.

      I'm not sure if this is an XI issue that can be resolved on my side or this is an issue on the destination side.

      Thanks for the inputs! That link is somehow useful in troubleshooting.

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Mar 25, 2009 at 02:57 AM

    Seems that there was something wrong with the SCV given.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Mar 31, 2009 at 10:39 AM

    There was something wrong with the SCV and interfaces supplied.

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.