We are having Cutover on 18th and will go until 21st. On 22nd of this Month we are going to decide whether to Go Live or Not.
What i would like to know is
What are the important guidelines for Going Live
what are the important considerations for Going Live or No Go after Cut Over.
What factors incluence the decision.
If the Go Live is delayed what the steps need to be taken
Thanks & Regards