I am customizing my portal login page. I am following the below mentioned blog.
[https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/11840%3Fpage%3Dlast%26x-maxdepth%3D0] [original link is broken];
Here in the blog, it is said that to get the login page like google, I need to copy the code from google page to umLogonPage.jsp .
Modifications I done in google code:-
- I deleted all the left side information text.
- Gmail image is changed by my company logo.
- Only the top & bottom blue colors templates are kept & the login block i.e. User Name, Password & Submit button.
1. What all more changes in Gmail code I need to do to make it work for my portal?
2. Except umLogonPage.jsp, in which other file I need to make any changes & What will be the changes?