Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

RAR 5.3 - "ORA-00001" error in Batch Risk Analysis

Hi everyone,

We have RAR 5.3 installed. As for SP5, when running a Batch Risk Analysis you can see the job progress by clicking on result field. Once there, you can see which objects are currently being analyzed, which are complete, etc. When the job is done, you can go and see if all objects where correctly analyzed.

But almost every time we run Batch Risk Analysis, we found that some objects have the "Error" status. When we looked at the "Job History" details, the following error appears for each one of this objects:

"Error while executing the Job for Object(s) : XXX :Batch rolled back. Caused by java.sql.BatchUpdateException: ORA-00001: unique constraint (SAPSR3DB.SYS_C00XXXX) violated..."

This error occurs sometimes for some roles and users, but not always on the same roles and users. The problem is that those roles and users that have the "Error" status are consider on the Management View graphics as if they have no conflicts, when they actually have violations.

Anyne of you have experienced the same problem?

Any ideas of why this "ORA-00001" error happens on the Batch Risk Analysis?

Regards,

Pablo

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

3 Answers

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Feb 26, 2009 at 06:59 PM

    Hello Pablo,

    Firstly there are many similar thread on this forum. Please seach with 'ORA.......' error msg.

    One of the reason could be that your rules are corrupt.

    To confirm that run analysis on those roles or users in Informer tab, check what output you get and let me know.

    Regards,

    Surpreet

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Feb 26, 2009 at 08:27 PM

    Hi Surpreet,

    Thank you for your response.

    We thoght about a problem on rules, so indeed we run ad-hoc analysis on those roles or users in Informer tab, but they all finished correctly so probably that's not the cause.

    On the other hand, in diffrent batch risk analysis runs we found objects that produced this error in one run but not on the other.

    Regards,

    Pablo

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Mar 28, 2009 at 12:13 AM

    Hi Pablo,

    Was the error code SAPSR3DB.SYS_C00290487? (The constraint is on table VIRSA_CC_SCHEDULER.)

    Did hit the jobid counter 255? Didn't you experince that the jobid was reset back to 1?

    Because at customer site we have experienced the very same error.

    The workaround was to delete the old jobs. But still, it is not as clean as might one want it, because you will see the old logs again with the new ones.

    The counter was tried to set any higher but failed and went back to 1.

    Or was that error SAPSR3DB.SYS_C00290002? (data extractor job)

    Cheers, Feri

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.