Can , any body tell me how to create a system on portal J2EE server in which bussiness package has implemented.
WAS properties for the system as
WAS host name:<j2ee name> : <port>
WAS Path:/ webdynpro/dispatcher/
wAS protocol :HTTP
I have tried to create system in System admin--> System configuration --.>SLD .But it is showing following error
SAP Web AS Connection
The test consists of the following steps:
1. Checks the validity of system ID in the system object.
2. Checks if the system can be retrieved from the PCD.
3. Check whether a SAP system is defined in the system object
4. Validate the following parameters: WAS protocol; WAS host name
5. Checks if the host name of the server can be resolved.
6. Pings the WAS ping service; works only if the service is activated on the ABAP WAS.
7. Checks HTTP/S connectivity to the defined back-end application
1. The system ID is valid
2. The system was retrieved.
3. The system object represents an SAP system
4. The following parameters are valid: Web AS Protocol (http) Web AS Host Name (XX.XX.XX.XX:50000)
5. The host name XX.XX.XX.XX was resolved successfully.
6. The Web AS ping service http://XX.XX.XX:50000/sap/bc/ping was not pinged successfully. If the ping service is not activated on the Web AS, you can try to call the ping service manually.
7. An HTTP/S connection to http://xx.xx.xx:50000/webdynpro/dispatcher/ was not obtained successfully; this might be due to a closed port on the Firewall.
Why it is checking R/3 connection setup like sap/bc/ping and other connection . Iam creating WAS connection for java only.Even iam not define any related properties on this system.