Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Export with R3load aborts with ORA-00942

Hello Gurus,

I want to migrate a CRM system (4.0, Basis 6.20, Kernel 6.40) from SOLARIS to LINUX. The Database version is ORACLE

The export aborts with an ORA-00942 error.

In log file SAPUSER.log I found the following entry:

(EXP) ERROR: DbSlExeRead failed

rc = 103, table "ZCT_TEST"

(SQL error 942)

error message returned by DbSl:

ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

(DB) INFO: disconnected from DB

How can I solve that problem? Where can R3load find this table?

The table doesn't exist on the system.

Thank you in advance for your help!

Best Regards


Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

2 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Feb 16, 2009 at 12:40 PM

    Hello Ines,

    it seems like that customer table ZCT_TEST still exists in the SAP (ABAP) DDIC.

    Please check this via SE11/SE14 and recreate the table on the database or delete the DDIC entry.

    How the nametab works is described in sapnote #932779 (it is also describes the tables in the unicode conversion process, but in your case this part of the note is not necessary)

    If you have some inconsistency in the SAP DDIC (table is not valid in SE11/SE14, but visible in table DDNTT), then you can use the function DD_NAMETAB_DELETE to delete these entries.



    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Hello Ines,

      i have seen the same situation in one of our BW-systems (SE11 -> not visible, SE14 -> visible and active).

      I used the function DD_NAMETAB_DELETE and deleted the corresponding entry for the table.

      After that please restart the whole export procedure again, and it should work.



  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Feb 16, 2009 at 12:37 PM


    Please check if 973882 note helps


    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded