iam created one system in ep when i test SAP web AS it is giving this error
The test consists of the following steps:
1. Checks the validity of system ID in the system object.
2. Checks if the system can be retrieved from the PCD.
3. Check whether a SAP system is defined in the system object
4. Validate the following parameters: WAS protocol; WAS host name
5. Checks if the host name of the server can be resolved.
6. Pings the server to see if it is alive.
7. Pings the WAS ping service; works only if the service is activated on the ABAP WAS.
8. Checks HTTP/S connectivity to the defined back-end application
1. The system ID is valid
2. The system was retrieved.
3. The system object represents an SAP system
4. The following parameters are valid: Web AS Protocol (http) Web AS Host Name (flag-projects:8000)
5. The host name flag-projects was resolved successfully.
6. The server flag-projects was pinged successfully.
7. The Web AS ping service http://flag-projects:8000/sap/bc/ping was pinged successfully.
8. An HTTP/S connection to http://flag-projects:8000/webdynpro/dispatcher/ was not obtained successfully; this might be due to a closed port on the Firewall.
can anybody help me on this pls