Skip to Content
0
Former Member
Feb 10, 2009 at 09:52 AM

GRC 5.3: No Violation Nor Conflict Found

14 Views

Dear Expert,

In GRC 5.3 I'm not getting violation data under Graphical Mode after completion of Batch Risk Analysis

successfully.

If I go to Informer tab > Management Report View > Risk Violation

After runing a Role Risk Analysis I got all violation data with graphical format.

While we are clicking on this graph it has been showing "No Violation nor Conflict found"

But I have checked from the Database table, having all exsisting data along with all possible violation

I ran the following query

SELECT MIN(S.YEARMONTH) AS YEARMONTH, MIN(S.VIOLTYPE) AS VIOLTYPE,

MIN(S.VSYSKEY) AS VSYSKEY, S.ANLTYPE, MIN(S.USERGROUP)

AS USERGROUP, S.RISKID, MIN(S.BZPRCID) AS BZPRCID, MIN(S.RISKLEVEL)

AS RISKLEVEL, SUM(S.RISKCOUNT) AS RISKCOUNT,

R.DESCN AS RISKDESC, B.DESCN AS BZPRCDESC

FROM SAPF02DB.VIRSA_CC_MGRISKS S LEFT OUTER JOIN

SAPF02DB.VIRSA_CC_RISKT R ON R.LANG = 'EN' AND S.RISKID = R.RISKID

LEFT OUTER JOIN

SAPF02DB.VIRSA_CC_BUSPRCT B ON B.LANG = 'EN' AND S.BZPRCID = B.BZPRCID

WHERE (S.YEARMONTH LIKE '200901') AND (S.VIOLTYPE = 'PERMISSION')

AND (S.VSYSKEY LIKE 'ECQCLNT360') AND (S.ANLTYPE = 2)

GROUP BY S.ANLTYPE, S.RISKID, R.DESCN, B.DESCN

ORDER BY S.RISKID

And got the result properly, I found database is working fine only data could not reflect to frontend server.

and also I did the steps mention at bellow, because of through out R&D over this issue I got something different:

Application is giving results in all languages other than

English.

So before doing further analysis, I did perform the below steps into our system

Step 1. Regenerate the rules.

Step 2. Re-run the batch risk analysis for Role with Full Mode option.

Step 3. Update Management Report.

After this, had been checked the data in management report but we got the rult in a same manner.

Any one is there in experienced with this issue.

Please let me know

Thanks & Regards

Pavel