i am trying to delete dummy profit center that is old one but we didn't post any value to that profit center but it gives error message "Value maintenance not allowed ->Standard Hierarchy"
Message no. OH027
It is not possible to process the node you selected, or its single values in this location.
This could be for a number of different reasons:
1. The node is part of a standard hierarchy that is used in an alternative hierarchy or a multi-set.
You can only process the values in the standard hierarchy, except for profit centers. Only single values are allowed in the standard hierarchy but no variables, formulas or selection variants and so on.
2. The node belongs to a standard hierarchy in Profit Center Accounting.
Assigning a profit center to the standard hierarchy can only be done in the master data maintenance.
3. The node selected contains formulas.
You can only process nodes containing formulas in the general set maintenance.
4. The selected node is a selection variant.
Selection variants may not contain values.
5. The selected node is a multi-dimension set.
This type of set may only contain other sets, but not values or intervals.
The function is not executed.
please give me idea how can i delete it.
thanks and regards,