I did a fresh install of BOXIR3.0 on Linux and I made some universe that points to an informix database from the designer (on windows). When creating reports on desktop intelligence based on this universe evertything goes fine. But when I try to make the same reports on web intelligence, I get some errors related to missing libraries. Well I went through the admin guide, and I figured out that there is an ODBC.ini to modify, as well as an LD_LIBRARY_PATH to which I have to append the path of my informix client lib folders. The LD_LIBRARY_PATH did resole the missing lib error, but I m getting now a very weird message stating an error WIS10901 without an explicit error message.
Frankly I have no clue about what this can be, i declared a DSN in the odbc.ini and I made it point to my informix client lib.
I have the following questions:
- Should I make the $ODBCINI point to the informix client odbc.ini file ?
- Should I do the same for the $ODBC_HOME ?
- The doc talks about a clientless informix driver, what's that mean ?
- I can't find the odbctest.sh by which I can test the odbc DSN, any clue ?
- How can I trace what's going on the backgroup of webintelligence (especially the connections part) ?
Any feedback is welcome.
My best regards.