I have an equipment which has 6 Maintenance Activities.
The following is the sequence of maintenance schedules:
1) Activity I - Maintenance scheduled once in a year - During March
2) Activity II - Maintenance scheduled twice a year - During March and September
3) Activity III - Maintenance scheduled thrice a year - During January, May, September
4) Activity IV - Maintenance scheduled thrice a year - During February, June, October
5) Activity V - Maintenance scheduled four times a year - January, April, July, October
6) Activity VI - Maintenance scheduled six times a year - January, July
7) Activity VII - Maintenance scheduled six times a year - February, August
How to create a Task list for the above scenario and subsequent maintenance plan. If orders are generated from the maintenance plant how can they be scheduled according to the above scenario. Should we create a single task list with only one group counter or should there be multiple group counters for each of the above given activities.
Can anyone throw some light on the subject.