Iu2019m trying to debug a bdoc with the error u2018Fill in all required entry fieldsu2019. My question is where do you find the 'CALL TRANSACTION' statement?
I have followed the description below:
1. Display the BDOC in SMW01
2. Enter /h in the transaction code field
3. Press the 'retry to process message' button.
4. In the debugger - select the Settings button and 'In background task
do not process'
5. Enter F8
6. Create a new session for the outbound queue (/osmq1) there will be
an entry R3AUBUPA*** or CSA_BUPA**
7. Double-Click on this queue entry twice and choose Debug for the
8. In the debugger, set a breakpoint at statement 'CALL TRANSACTION' and then press F8.
9. At this statement double-click on the statement CALL_TRANSACTION and
change the variable CALL_TRANSACTION_MODE from N to A, press the
'change field content' button and then press F8
10. Now you will be in the R/3 System and you can see the batch input
screen for this customer and you will then be prompted for the
missing field in the BDOC.