Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Enterprise Role Management

Hi,

We are using ERM 5.3 and we are getting the same error when we tried to ERM 5.3-, Role Management > Roles -> create -> Authorization data -> Functions-> search ->

When we are searching we are getting error as follows.

Service call exception; nested exception is: java.lang.Exception: Incorrect content-type found 'text/html'

Do you have any idea why this is happening?

We have uploaded re_init_clean_insert_data.xml , re_init_append_data,re_init_methodology_data .

Is there any missing xml file to be uploaded to ERM 5.3.

Please help.

Thank you.

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

5 Answers

  • Best Answer
    avatar image
    Former Member
    Feb 03, 2009 at 11:35 AM

    Dear Mohammad,

    Have you uploaded SAPText and SAPAuthObject files? If not then please proceed as -

    From your SAP server (backend system), enter transaction code SE38.

    2. In the Program field, enter /VIRSA/ZCC_DOWNLOAD_DESC, and click Execute.

    3. In the Local File field, enter a path and the name for the static text file(like SAPText.txt)

    In the Program field, enter /VIRSA/ZCC_DOWNLOAD_SAPOBJ, and click Execute.

    3. In the Local File field, enter a path and the name for the static text file(like SAPSAuthObj.txt)

    Please both files on local machine or server(on server if you are doing it in background)

    5. Return to Risk Analysis and Remediation, select the Configuration tab, and navigate to

    Upload Objects > Text Objects.

    6. Complete the following fields:

    the steps above for each SAP system.

    �� Local File u2013 Enter the path to (or browse to) SAPText.txt.

    7. Click the appropriate button to execute this process in the background or foreground.

    Upload Objects >Permissions

    �� Local File u2013 Enter the path to (or browse to) SAPAuthObj.txt.

    If it is not running in foreground, do it in background, please make sure file is on server.

    Let me know if it is working.

    Regards,

    Sabita

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member

      Hi Sabita,

      I am building test server for practice purpose, I have got strucked in maintainging initial system data in ERM phase. I could not find the following xml files in my system, Could you please let me where can i get these files? My system info is:

      NW2004S(SR3)-Java Patch-13 & ABAP Patch-14

      GRC Access Control5.3 with patch level 6

      RE_init_clean_and_insert_data.xml

      RE_init_append_data.xml

      RE_init_methodology_data.xml

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Feb 06, 2009 at 04:41 PM

    If you recently updated a support pack, you may need to reload the initial data files. This is what I had to do, my ruleset was still present but for some reason I had to re-upload the initial files after all my support pack updates. You may also want to re-apply the webservice URL.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Feb 09, 2009 at 02:14 PM

    This question is resolved.& thansk for the updates.

    Nazeer

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Feb 09, 2009 at 02:18 PM

    testing the case.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Feb 09, 2009 at 02:21 PM

    tested & working correctly.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded