Hi guys, I need your help.
I have created one query. In this query, there is 2 characteristic in filter condition. The first one is Consolidation Group (single variable and input come from user) and the second is partner unit (hardcode/ constant : A500, A700, A710, A720, A730, A740). The problem is user want dynamic filter condition for Partner Unit.
So I need to change the filter condition for this characteristic.User want this condition happen:
- If user input Consolidation Group = '10000' then partner unit will be filtered by : 'A500', 'A700'
- If user input Consolidation Group = '10130' then partner unit will be filtered by : 'A710','A720'
- If user input Consolidation Group = '10140' then partner unit will be filtered by : 'A730','A740'
When user want this condition happen, I think I must use hierarchy because there is possibility to add another partner unit in consolidation group (example: If user add partner unit 'A800' in consolidation group '10000' (in SAP system) then partner unit will be filtered automatically with 'A500', 'A700', and 'A800').
My question is:
1. Where do I need to create hierarchy? On characteristic Consolidation Group or Partner Unit?Because both infoobject don't have any hierarchy at all
2. How to create dynamic hierarchy filter condition? Because in this problem, static hierarchy filter condition can't solve the problem. What i mean dynamic in here is when user input consolidation group 10000 then Partner Unit will be restricted to node Cons Group 10000 and so on...
Thank you and Regards,