Skip to Content
Former Member
Jan 30, 2009 at 02:14 AM



Hi Gurus,

I have a problem with the tax adjustments. We had a employee who is terminated on Jan10 so we had to pay some additional amount so we had done a off cycle for the employee by using IT267 and ran the US payroll and money is transfered and posting is done every thing is smooth, but by mistake on IT267 they put wrong wage type and processed the off cycle payroll because of which the federal with holdings are calculated additionally. Now employee came back and he wants the money to be returned. I tried to change the IT267 with the correct wage type and processed the off cycle again but still it's calculating the taxes as a previous wage type but not calculating the taxes with respect to the new wage type. So what is the best way to return the employee addition federal with holing taxes.

Can we do this through adjustment work bench if so which subtype I need to use this to adjust the taxes and pay back the employee with the difference amount.

Any help is appreciated.