I am new to project and was looking at a performance of a WEBI report. I noticed query stripping was not on. So I went into IDT and enabled QUERY STRIPPING, then went into Query Panel and Report Document to do the same. My issue comes when refreshing the report. When I OK in my prompts I am receiving the following ERROR.
Database error: [Data Federator Driver][Server] Function 'TO_CHAR' is unknown. ()IES 10901) (WIS 10901)
Before enabling Query Stripping this was NOT appearing. This is WEBI 4.1 SP5 Patch 3.
Connecting to IDT on top of SQL Database. This particular Universe looks to be a multisource universe if that helps.