Skip to Content
Former Member
Jan 28, 2009 at 04:06 PM

Need to create accounting document when doing a 651 movement


Currently, when we do a 651 movement into the returns stock type, no accounting documents are created. We would like to change this so that the stock is valued at the time that it is received back into our plant, so we need an accounting document to be created. How can this be accomplished?