Hello SDN Community,
I have created a table control using the Table Wizard. I found my exact question in this forum, but unfortunately it had not been andsered. While I cannot paste a screen-print into this plane-text area, here are the steps I followed...
2) Create new screen 0100
3) Click Layout button
4) Clidk Table Control (with Wizard) and draw box on canvas.
5) Step is "Start" - click Continue
6) Step is "Name of Table Control" - provided name
7) Step is "Table Name" - provided name of dictionary table (AUFK)
8) Step is "Definition of Columns" - selected order numver and order text
9) Step is "Table Control Attributes" - Line Selectability is in display mode - cannot set it.
I would like to have a selectability column for my table. Would appreciate any insight into how to do this.