Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Unable to retrieve the correct user group

Hi Folks,

We setup a logical system LS1 in our SAP CC 5.2 and we added two physical systems DC1 and PC1. We exported rule set of DC1 with LS1 as destination and afterwards we re-imported the generated file for LS1. Connectors and JCO were properly setup prior toall the above mentioned acitivites. We performed user/role/profile full synch for both physical systems. However when we conducted a Risk Analysis at user level for PC1 it is getting the User Group of DC1 displayed in the summary report. Any ideas?

Thanks,

-Alo

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

3 Answers

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 22, 2009 at 04:43 PM

    Hi Alo,

    I think you have missed something in the configuration of logical systems. Does your system still contain separate rule set for DC1? The recommended approach to use logical systems is to upload rule files for LS1 only and generate rule set for LS1 only.

    Something strange is happening here. It might be better to remove all the rules and regenerate only for LS1 and then try if it works.

    Regards,

    Alpesh

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 23, 2009 at 03:20 PM

    I think you may need to re-export the authorization objects and text descriptions from the new system (SA38 - /VIRSA/ZCC_DOWNLOAD*). You should see the correct user groups after that.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 27, 2009 at 07:59 AM

    Found it, Configuration Tab --> Master User Source

    Then Select your system and click Save..

    Thanks

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded