Skip to Content
Former Member
Jan 20, 2009 at 10:05 PM

Which Trip provision Variant to use


Hi Gurus,

We are implementing travel expenses for a US persooenl sub area.

I see that there are 3 trip variants 10,80 and 81 provided by the standard SAP.

Here the employees can be reimbursed either by receipts or by Per diems for Meals and incedentals ? ( Employees should have the option to choose either one of these options).

In this scenario, which trip provision variant should we use?

I guess I shouldl use 81