Skip to Content
author's profile photo Former Member
Former Member

Problems with deleted outbound deilverys

Hi all,

I have the following problem with a deleted outbound delivery. The issue is that a sales order was created and a outbound delivery was assigned to this sale order, but somebody deleted the outbound delivery, unassigned the corresponding material and the shipping person assigned this outbound to another sale order believing that there were still plenty of material to cover both sales orders.

The help needed here is how do I know which user deleted the outbound delivery is there a record for that??

I'll appreciate your help a lot.

Best Regards,

Erik Espinosa

Add a comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Assigned Tags

Related questions

3 Answers

  • Best Answer
    Posted on Jan 15, 2009 at 08:51 PM

    I was just searching something else and found one thread, which i thought might be relevant to your question.

    I recon I should share this link with you.

    Although I didnu2019t dig much with => .

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Amit Gujargoud

      > Edit : Also If you assigned the points, I request you to please take it off.

      No I didn't. I very seldom interfer in the points system, as it has some uses as indicator what the OP is looking for and understanding. You can control this via the "Additional Points" tab.

      Back to topic: How about "SM13" as search term? We have discussed stuff like that before here, but seldom resolved them.

      An example =>

      I guess that is why SAP often asks to "open the connection" when strange things are reported.

      Cheers,

      Julius

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jan 15, 2009 at 07:00 PM

    Malice is seldom behind stuff like this, from my experiences.

    Prime candidate is human error (possibly with an attempt to fix it, which also includes hiding it...).

    => Send the sales folks a mail with the order number and description in it and ask them whether any of them know about it or are aware that an error might have been made. This gives them the opportunity to realize the implications of their mistake, or "own up" to it.

    Depending on how your system is integrated and how many "cowboy" developers you had / have around, faulty config and even naive user-exits cannot be completely excluded.

    => Hard to find (better to prevent), but doing a where-used-list on the related VK* tables to see whether any Z-programs turn up is a start.

    Either way, with the sales order number, you should be able to find the user context which performed these actions via the business change documents.

    => Take a look at the SCD* transactions, and the CD* tables.

    If it was a batch user at midnight... then see "Hard to find..." above.

    Cheers,

    Julius

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • author's profile photo Former Member
    Former Member
    Posted on Jan 16, 2009 at 03:09 PM

    Thanks a lot for your cooperation, all your advices and contributions solved my problem.

    Best Regards,

    Erik Espinosa

    Add a comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

Before answering

You should only submit an answer when you are proposing a solution to the poster's problem. If you want the poster to clarify the question or provide more information, please leave a comment instead, requesting additional details. When answering, please include specifics, such as step-by-step instructions, context for the solution, and links to useful resources. Also, please make sure that you answer complies with our Rules of Engagement.
You must be Logged in to submit an answer.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MB each and 10.5 MB total.