Skip to Content
avatar image
Former Member

Reg: Runtime exception occurred during application mapping

Dear SAP Gurus,

This is Amar Srinivas Eli working currently on SOAP to SOAP Scenario on PI 7.1 Server.

I Would like to inform you that I have done all steps regarding DESIGN and CONFIG and also regarding SERVICE REGISTRY part successfully.

While Testing the data in the WS Navigator by giving the input parameters I am getting an error that

*<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>*

*- <!-- Request Message Mapping*

-->

- http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP=" http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>Application</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">EXCEPTION_DURING_EXECUTE</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>com/sap/xi/tf/_HRS_LISTReferral_Response_MM_</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceExcepti</SAP:P2>

<SAP:P3>on: Cannot create target element /ns1:PI_ListRefer</SAP:P3>

<SAP:P4>ral_Response_MT. Values missing in queue context.~</SAP:P4>

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:Stack>Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_HRS_LISTReferral_Response_MM_; com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceException: Cannot create target element /ns1:PI_ListReferral_Response_MT. Values missing in queue context.~</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>N</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

These are the steps I did while implementing..

1. Importing the XSD's successfully

2. Developed the design and config part and also checked nearly 3-4 times regarding both REQ and

RESPONSE Mappings.

3. I already checked the link of WSDL once again...

4. Even I found REsponse Interface once again...

Still I am not getting where the error was ? Please guide me in detail in a right way in this issue.

Regards:

Amar Srinivas Eli

Edited by: Amar Srinivas Eli on Jan 13, 2009 7:53 AM

Add comment
10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Get RSS Feed

7 Answers

  • Best Answer
    avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 13, 2009 at 06:56 AM

    HI Amar,

    The exception is clearing saying that...

    In the response message the mandatory field value is missing. So that you are getting that mapping error.

    This is error becasue of data missing.

    Please try check the response message whether target mandatory field is having tha value or not.

    Regards

    Goli sridhar

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Jan 13, 2009 at 06:59 AM

    Check with test mapping with the payload if you are getting output without any error for both the req and res mappings.

    Thanks!

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Jan 13, 2009 at 07:02 AM

    Hi

    Test your Mapping.Check all mandatory field are mapped.

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 13, 2009 at 07:05 AM

    Hi Amar,

    your msg mapping in which you have PI_ListReferral_Response_MT as a msg type is erroring.....take the incoming msg payload from SXMB_MONI and paste it in IR in msg mapping test tab and execute your msg mapping.........there you will see your mapping error........rectify it and activate your msg mapping............resend your msg from SXMB_MONI and then your this issue will be resolved.

    Regards,

    Rajeev Gupta

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      Hi,

      in SXMB_MONI, after you double-click your msg.......see on the left side, you will have incoming message......click to open it........then under it you will see payload..........click to open it......then under it you will see Main Document.......double click Main document and then on right side you will see your incoming msg........then do as i have said in the above post.

      Regards,

      Rajeev Gupta

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 13, 2009 at 07:17 AM

    hi,

    please check that u have handled the context perfectly.

    please also check the occurrence of diffrent element tag in the source and target XML handled perfectly.

    regards,

    navneet

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

  • Jan 13, 2009 at 08:33 AM

    hey amar

    use display queue by right clicking on the target field PI_ListRefer ...this will show which library/ value you are missing..did you transport your mappings from other box?

    hemant

    Edited by: Hemant Chahal on Jan 13, 2009 2:03 PM

    Edited by: Hemant Chahal on Jan 13, 2009 2:04 PM

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded

    • Former Member Former Member

      Hi,

      Am I correct or not regarding whether the issue is there with the TARGET WSDL or not ? - See the issue is that your target SOAP response struc is different from your source SOAP response struc because your source system is expecting some fields which are mandatory in its response, which are not sent by target system.

      So to resolve this issue, i will suggest you to communicate to target system and source system both regarding the response field mismatch..........then they will tell you that either Target WSDL or Source WSDL will change to remove this field mismatch.

      So after they change their WSDL, you have to again import it in your external definition and do the response msg mapping again.

      Regards,

      Rajeev Gupta

  • avatar image
    Former Member
    Jan 15, 2009 at 06:09 AM

    Yes there is some issue with target WSDL...

    Add comment
    10|10000 characters needed characters exceeded