I'm trying to create a datasource on a SNP planning area with an append structure. Everything goes fine, till I want to transport. The append structure is removed.
1) Generation of datasource on SNP planning area. (administration of planning area)
2) RSA6 --> enhance extract structure (with extra fields)
3) Unhide the fields from the extractor
4) Write the user exit for the enhanced fields
==> Extractor now works fine
When trying to transport I get the following error message :Field XXX of the provider structure is missing in extract str. YYY
==> Enhanced fields are not available in QA
Going back to DEV:
In the administration of the planning area:
1) Check datasource: Inconsistency between DataSource 9APLANNED_QTY and planning area PA_SNP_01
2) Repair datasource ==> fields are removed.
After recreating the append everything is back fine:
Again in the administration of the planning area: Generate datasource: Enhanced fields disappear.
Any ideas what I'm doing wrong?