Dear QM Consultants,
I am trying to assign one code group to catalogue profile through OQN6 transaction.
The case can be put as follows
Catalogue profile : ABCD
It contains 4 code groups (A, B, C and D) from catalogue 9.
Each of these code groups i.e. A, B, C and D contains 4 codes as follows
Code group Codes
A a1, a2, a3, a4
B b1, b2, b3, b4
C c1, c2, c3, c4
D d1, d2, d3, d4
where small letters indicate codes
1. There are 3 servers as development, quality and production.
2. At initial data migration above data is present in all the 3 servers.
3. In due course of time it happened that codes were added to code group A as a5, a6 and a7 in production server directly. That means codes a5, a6 and a7 DO NOT EXIST in development and quality server.
4. Now at such scenario another code group Y is created with codes y1, y2, y3 and y4 in all the servers by transport request mechanism.
5. The requirement is to assign this newly created code group to catalogue profile ABCD though request only since production server has status as non modifiable for OQN6 transaction.
My query is, whether system will throw any errors while transporting request for assignment of code group Y to catalogue profile? Is there any solution to assign this new code group to this catalogue profile. Kindly note all the codes under this code group Y are present in all the 3 servers.
Thanks in advance,